The FINN T75T is the 700 gallon working capacity HydroSeeder that's a great option for the landscaper or contractor who needs high powered performance and productivity. The T75T HydroSeeder is a powerful performer packaged between the small tank sizes and larger trailer-mounted models, weighing in as a trailer unit with a fully loaded weight of less than 10,000 GVW, satisfying the ideal towing requirements of a ¾ ton or a 1 ton truck without a commercial license.
Loads per Acre
10,000 lbs. (4,541 kg)
Kohler CH730, 23.5 hp (17.5 kw), 2 cylinder, OHV, air cooled, gas
700 gal. (2,650 L) work cap. / 820 gal. (3,100 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 3" x 1-1/2" (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 75 psi (245 lpm @ 5.3 kg/cm2), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance, adjustable
Up to 150 feet (45 m) from end of discharge tower
Features & Benefits
- 700 gallon working capacity tank covering 7,600 square feet per load
- Clean, operator friendly design for the one-man, one-step process to seeding, fertilizing, and mulching
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower