The FINN T60 is the perfect 600 gallon HydroSeeder for the landscaper or contractor that requires a fast and economical solution for seeding jobs. With coverage up to 7200 square feet per load you don’t have to settle for less than proven and reliable FINN quality to tackle a wide range of demanding hydroseeding applications.
Loads per Acre
7,770 lbs. (3,525 kg)
Kohler CH730, 23.5 hp (17.5 kw), 2 cylinder, OHV, air cooled gas
500 gal. (1,890 L) work cap. / 600 gal. (2,270 L) liquid cap.
Centrifugal 3” x 1 1/2” (7.5 cm x 3.75 cm), 65 GPM @ 75 psi (245 lpm @ 5.3 kg/cm2), 3/4” (1.9 cm) solid clearance, adjustable
Up to 90 ft. (27 m) from end of discharge tower
Features & Benefits
- Top designed 600 gallon capacity steel tank that covers up to 7200 square feet per load with seed, fertilizer and mulch in one simple step
- Clean, operator friendly design with a low machine profile allowing for easy material loading and excellent stability
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation with convenient operator controls at both the front and rear of the unit
- Large toolbox in the hitch perfect for storing hose and nozzles
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Pump configuration dramatically increases output and operating pressure
- Discharge distance up to 90 feet from end of the tower(Tower is an option)