The FINN B40 brings mulching ease to small landscaping operations. You save time and energy by eliminating tedious and time consuming hand mulching, and the quality and coverage are far superior to that of traditional methods. Using the B40 Straw Blower can guarantee a faster and more uniform growth over larger areas. And because the unit is both self-powered and portable, it’s easy for you to mulch in diverse locations and hard to reach areas.
Loads per AcreCapacity
Up to 20 tons of straw per hour
1,165 lbs. (528 kg)
Kohler CH640, 20.5 hp (15.3 kw), electric start
Up to 45 ft. (13.7 m)
17” (43 cm) diameter fan with 6 blades
Features & Benefits
- Shreds and blows 2-3 bales of straw in less than a minute
- Shreds and blows up to 120 bales of pine straw an hour
- Convenient discharge spout and optional 6” diameter flexible hose assure the most accurate directional discharge, operational ease and the ability to handle difficult materials.
- Ideal solution for proper and precise mulching with straw or pine straw
- Provides soil moisture retention and protection against wind damage
- Discharge head has a 360 degree rotation and 50 degree vertical travel
- Horizontal, collapsible feed tray which provides the most convenience and operator efficiency for feeding straw bales into the machine. This also eliminates the unnecessary labor involved in hoisting the bales overhead and feeding the machine vertically from the top
- Unit available as both skid and trailer mounted machine