Today, FINN Corporation has a worldwide presence with more than 100 North American dealer and service locations, plus others in Australia, South America, Africa and Europe. Even as our network continues to expand, we won't forget our humble beginnings and our Midwestern roots.
Based near Cincinnati, Ohio, FINN made a name for itself when the doors to a small shop were opened by Charles Finn in 1935. His revolutionary invention of a machine that was designed to chop and apply straw for mulching bare soil paved the way for a model of high quality, labor-saving equipment for decades to follow.
Following the Straw Blower, Finn invented the first HydroSeeder® in 1953 to efficiently shoot seed and fertilizers over broad areas. This was more than a product innovation – it was the seed that grew an entirely new industry of turf and erosion control contractors.
The Bark Blower became part of the FINN lexicon more than 20 years ago with five small to mid-size models now rounding out the product line.
Contractors look to FINN for equipment of superior performance and quality. Contractors trust FINN because of our experience, our commitment to being their project solution, and our comprehensive product support. We pride ourselves on manufacturing HydroSeeders®, Bark Blowers, and Straw Blowers that give contractors the ability to work more profitably by completing more jobs at less cost.
Recent FINN News
- FINN Launches New FINNsider Campaign October 15, 2018
- FINN Corporation Awarded National Purchasing Contract by the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) December 4, 2017
- Euro-Tech Presents the World Launch of the FINN T35 HydroSeeder® December 4, 2017
- DHG, Inc. Brings Focus to Brand and Product Management June 6, 2017
- Challenges at MSW Landfill Sites from Forester Magazines April 20, 2017