GS Series – Skid Steer Attachments for Ground Preparation
The GS Series skid steer attachments for ground preparation are multi-use attachments engineered to clear terrain, de-compact the toughest hardpan, and level soil in preparation for seedbed planting. Scarifiers work in combination with the finish and leveling rakes to prepare the soil up to 6” deep (5" for the Standard Model). Its design and durability make it one of the most versatile attachments you will ever own. It is the ideal tool for clearing vegetation, as well as doing the finesse to work of ground preparation around concrete edges and leaving a smooth finished seedbed.
The regular and pro models do essentially the same work, the difference is in how this work is accomplished. the Pro Model allows you to move much faster because the hydraulic scarifieres allow the operator to adjust the depth on the fly and the gauge wheels allow the operator to take full advantage of your skid steer's "float" mode to level the ground quickly and consistently.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Speed – Makes short work of clearing terrain, de-compacting, and leveling ground.
- Ease of Use – Operator friendly when used in conjunction with the skid steer “float” functionality in both forward and reverse. Clear site lines make edge working a breeze. The operator has complete control of the unit to do the finest detail work. With all of the functionality built into this revolutionary attachment the tedious and back breaking task of hand work can be eliminated.
- Toughness – Everything from the frame, to the foam filled tires is engineered to take a pounding and continue to perform. With no complicated and expensive hydraulically powered rotating parts, the GS Series is the toughest tool on the job site.
- Maintenance – The ingenious design of the GS Series makes maintenance fast and simple. Plus many of the components are common throughout the unit requiring minimal inventory.
- Results – Perfectly graded ground with soil de-compacted up to 6” deep for the Pro Model and 5" for the Standard Model
- Save Time, Space and Money – When one tool can clear brush, de-compact the soil, and leave a smooth and level seedbed, you save space on the trailer, save time by not switching implements, and save money by owning and maintaining just the one tool that can do it all.
USE IT FOR:
- Clearing Grass, Brush, Small Trees and more
- Loosening and leveling soil seed or sod planting
- Gravel Driveway Leveling and Resurfacing
- Rock Clearing