GM – Series Mini Skid Steer Attachments for Ground Preparation
The GM Series is a multi-use skid steer attachment designed to get into the tight places your mini skid steer can go. The Pro models include gauge wheels and a leveling rake to make the job much faster and easier. It is engineered to clear terrain, de-compact and level soil in preparation for seedbed planting. Scarifiers work in combination with the finish and leveling rakes to prepare the soil up to 5” deep. Its design and durability make it one of the most versatile attachments you will ever own. It is ideal for clearing grass and weeds, as well as doing the finesse to work of ground preparation around concrete edges without damaging it and leaving a smooth finished seedbed.
The Pro and Standard models complete the same work. The difference is the Pro models, with the addition of the gauge wheels and leveling rake can do it faster and more consistently.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Speed – Makes short work of clearing terrain, de-compacting, and leveling ground in preparation for seeding or sod with far fewer labor hours than the traditional Harley Rake.
- Ease of Use – The GM Series is operator friendly and designed for optimal performance when used in conjunction with the skid steer “float” functionality in both forward and reverse. Clear site lines make edge working a breeze. The operator has complete control to do the finest detail work. With all of the functionality built into this revolutionary attachment the tedious and back breaking task of hand work can be eliminated.
- Toughness – Forged steel, cast iron, AR steel, welded construction—everything from the frame, to the tires is engineered to take a pounding and continue to perform. With no complicated and expensive hydraulically powered rotating parts, the GM Series is the toughest tool on the jobsite.
- Maintenance – The ingenious design of the GM Series makes maintenance fast and simple. The wear components are either bolted or pinned in place for fast and easy replacement. Plus many of the components are common throughout the unit requiring minimal inventory.
- Results – Perfectly graded ground with soil de-compacted up to 5” deep means your seed has the best environment for germination and developing a healthy, deep root system. And you did it in less than half the time of your competitors.
- Save Time, Space and Money – When one tool can clear vegetation, de-compact the soil, and leave a smooth and level seedbed, you save space on the trailer, save time by not switching implements, and save money by owning and maintaining just the one tool that can do it all.
USE IT FOR:
- Ground prep for seeding or sod with far fewer labor hours
- Clearing grass, brush, and more
- Gravel driveway leveling and resurfacing
- Rock clearing
- Precise edge work