B230 Straw Blower – Shred and Blow up to 20 Tons of Straw per Hour
The FINN B230 Straw Blower is designed for maximum performance and operator convenience. It is widely considered the standard by which all straw and hay mulching equipment should be measured. With the highest material capacity in the industry (up to 20 tons/hour), the B230 handles the toughest material while performing at high levels of production and dependability. The B230 is the Straw Blower of choice for mine reclamation, highway construction, and large commercial sites.
Features and Benefits
- High production of up to 20 tons per hour for the biggest jobs
- 72hp (53.7 kW) Yanmar 4TNV98CT-NVT turbocharged diesel with an over-center clutch.
- Discharges straw up to 90 feet
- Operator station with adjustable, padded seat with armrests for comfort and to avoid fatigue
- Ball bearing mounted discharge cannon with 359-degree horizontal rotation for maximum coverage
- Feed tray with variable speed hydraulic-powered conveyor to feed straw at your pace
- Tandem, 6,000-pound rubber torsion axles for greater stability on the road and the job site
- The beater chamber features eight removable beater chains to ensure optimal processing of discharged material
Who Uses the B230 Straw Blower?
The B230 handles the largest mulching projects. At 20-tons per hour, it is the ideal machine for larger industrial and commercial projects; long highway roadside projects are easily handled with the B230. There is nothing better than a secure straw cover for new grass seed to protect it from rain and wind erosion, allowing germination time.