T-120 HydroSeeder® - 1,000 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The FINN T120 is a real workhorse for mid-size hydroseeding projects that demand a 1,000 gallon working tank capacity. Ideal to seed, fertilize and mulch 1/3 acre per load in an easy one-step process. With the added flexibility utilizing the tower gun and hose with a remote value simultaneously, work sites can be completed in record time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1,000 gallon working capacity tank
- Available in a skid, gooseneck trailer and straight-pull trailer configurations
- Sleek tank design provides a smooth slurry flow pattern from the beginning to the end of the load
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring hydraulically controlled paddle agitation and liquid recirculation
- Full platform tower, deck railings and redesigned loading hatch provide added deck space for material transport atop the low profile tank
- FINN designed centrifugal pump driven by an in-line common shaft clutch with no high-cost maintenance couplings, drive belts or hydraulic components
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- Independent torsion suspension axles equipped with electric brakes and heavy-duty truck wheels with standard radial tires for solid stability on uneven terrain
- Repositioned boom increases the dispersion angle for side and rear facing applications
- Discharge distance up to 180 feet from end of the tower
WHO USES THE T-120 HYDROSEEDER®?
The T120 HydroSeeder® is perfect for the mid-size hydroseeding projects on large residential and commercial properties, apartment and condominium complexes, office complexes, industrial parks and more.
With the versatile T120 you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and a number of other efficient, cost effective and profitable applications. The T120 HydroSeeder® readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 70 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.