- FINN Launches New FINNsider Campaign
- FINN Corporation Awarded National Purchasing Contract by the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- Euro-Tech Presents the World Launch of the FINN T35 HydroSeeder®
- DHG, Inc. Brings Focus to Brand and Product Management
- Challenges at MSW Landfill Sites from Forester Magazines
Complementary Materials for your FINN Equipment
FINN is more than an equipment manufacturer. We are your total solution using FINN equipment and materials. We offer a wide range of FINN labeled consumables (or additives) designed specifically for FINN HydroSeeders and their applications. We also offer Alternative Daily Cover (ADC) products for saving airspace in landfill applications, as well as TRU-Wood and TRU-Blend® hydromulches, calculated to optimize your erosion control and hydroseeding projects.
For your sediment control filter sock needs, we can supply you with a broad selection of both polypropylene and cotton filter sock. Filter sock is a mesh tube that is filled with organic filter material using a FINN Bark & Mulch Blower. The filled sock or tube is then placed perpendicular to sheet-flow runoff in places where you might traditionally see silt fence or straw barriers. Expand both your markets and your operating season by getting involved with this unique erosion control application today.
All FINN materials are available for purchase through our dealer network. Click here to find a dealer near you. If you don't have a local consumables dealer, please contact our FINN Materials Master Distributor, FiNN All Seasons for assistance.